EnviroBlend treatments are right for you if you are dealing with the following:
Treatment of contaminated soil and/or groundwater
- Are you responsible for treatment of heavy metal contaminated soil or groundwater that is leaching above the regulatory standards (TCLP, SPLP, MEP)?
- Are you looking to eliminate expensive hazardous waste disposal costs?
- Are you looking to reduce your cost per treated ton?
- Would you save significant money by eliminating transportation costs by leaving treated product in place?
Treatment of heavy metal-bearing process waste and/or acid gas emissions
- Are your current waste streams being analyzed for potential hazardous contaminants or conditions (i.e. leaching of metals, pH, etc.)?
- Is your project/facility located in an environmentally sensitive or public area?
- Is your emission particulate (wet scrubber sludge or baghouse dust) considered hazardous for heavy metals?
- Is your facility under particular scrutiny by your state for being a Large Quantity Generator of hazardous waste?
EnviroBlend has the unique advantage of having its own raw materials mine and manufacturing facilities to help us control the quality and effectiveness of our products.
We have a highly technical advisory team and a state-of-the-art lab which enables us to develop innovative and waste-specific chemistries for maximum treatment and lower cost.
You can depend on our client-based service and support, starting with your initial contact with EnviroBlend, and lasting throughout the duration of your project or usage.